stretching out fasting experiences

I have played around with alternate days fasts at times. I don't find them harder or easier then other fasting patterns but many people swear by the consistency and routine of them.

The week after my last work trip I fasted MWF at least 36 hours and ate T,T, S,S. It wasn't easy but I did it. 

Then I did it for another week. First time to put 2 ADF weeks together back to back!

Now I am in the midst of my third ADF week. Not really easier but I am enjoying the challenge. Come Saturday I hope can report success and give an April health wrap up. 

My seven day moving weight average is trending down this month but no new lows to report. I feel like I am in a consolidating pattern and the high levels of work stress aren't helping anything. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment