Various victories

It's been an exciting week for my health journey. I don't know if I should attribute it to one specific thing. Maybe my body just realized it was time to let go? Perhaps the reason is that I keep hanging in there day after day always concentrating on keeping my insulin low almost all the time.

57 pounds gone so far. Not only is this great by itself it also came along with several other milestones.

I have now lost 25% of my starting body weight. 
My BMI is now under 30. 
(and my waist is still the same size, LOL)

Wow. I feel a bit stunned.

Fasting has been way easier this week. I am enjoying that. My food when I have been eating is wonderful.

I have not had any dairy for a few days.  Did this make a difference? Probably not, I have lost while eating dairy many times.

So I am concentrating on enjoying it even if I cannot pinpoint how to replicate it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment