March Experiements

March is a month I am filling with fasting experiments. 

First IMAD was March 1 this year, which meant 2 restaurant meals, way more carbs for me than usual. (No sweets though)

I was happy to see I was still in moderate ketosis the next day. My metabolism is improving. A big NSV.

I am going to take a couple of days to assess where my body/hunger/measurements are post-IMAD and then start a a 4 day (or so) fast.
No one will be around to eat or cook during this fast. Will it be easier? Will I just avoid the kitchen entirely? Could I totally forget about food/eating/preparing and do forth. Perhaps only drink water/coffee/tea the whole time...?

I want to see if food being almost non-existent in the enviroment (except for dog food) and the fridge being quite empty makes fasting easier. 

After that fast I am planning on trying a 'every other day' eating routine for the last 3 weeks of March. This means fast more frequently for a shorter amount of time... And on most eating days only having one evening meal. 

I want to see if this routine is helpful for me. Will this make fasting easier if I always know mentally I can eat 'tomorrow'. 

This all feels rather ambitious. I hope I can pull if off. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment