30 weeks and 57 pounds

As I write this it has been 30 weeks since I decided to direct my energy back to my health and make a change.

Although I am still on my journey and very much a work in progress, I am also very happy with where I am right now. I have had so many successes both on and off the scale

I feel like my level of self love and acceptance is high.

I notice that my energy levels are definitely increasing.

I sometimes eat a big meal, maybe too big? But I don't eat sweets or starches.

Fasting is sometimes easier but sometimes still a big pain.
Perhaps I could do it in a way to make it easier...I would like it to become easier. I still enjoy trying out new fasting patterns.

I am still learning about my body.

I am eager to see where I will be in another 22 weeks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment