Fairly quiet week

Many small wedding related things happened this week. I still continue to wonder about that Ivory dress on and off.

We registered a bunch at Bed, Bath and Beyond. And decided that Home Depot for gardening stuff is somewhere DF really wants to register so we did. We ran into some of DF's family at BB&B and she took advantage of the synchronicity and asked her niece to be an attendant. I am so glad that is done. I was not slow in asking her for her dress size because as soon as I saw her again I worried about the dress I had being too big. [even though it could be easily taken in] She said she is a 4 sometimes a 6. Luckily I had no problem finding and getting a 6. I can't wait until she can try it on.

We had some great contact with friends. One of our musician friends said he would be honored to play at our ceremony, so we are delighted about that. One of my oldest friends called me on Tuesday, he is definitely coming out from Oakland. I am so delighted! All in all a great week. I think we are going to have a lovely wedding and a fun reception. 2 bakers to check out in the next 10 days, and in 6 months we'll be at our reception probably getting ready to dance. Wow. 182 days to go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment