please come back

Dear Peach Colored Zippered bag,

I really miss you. You were made by a dear friend who can make practically anything! You are subtle on the outside and brilliant on the inside. You remind me of her and many happy chats and adventures.

I don't just miss you, I miss all that you hold. Metal crochet hooks, a needle nest, darning needles, stitch markers, stitch holders and other knitting aids. You are so complex. I miss all parts of you.

I don't just miss you, I need you. I want you back in my life. You are important to me. Do I sound desperate? I don't care if I do. I could perhaps replace you but it would never be the same. It wouldn't be you.

Tell me what I can do? Spend more time knitting? Show you more active appreciation? I am willing to make changes if you will only come home.

Most sincerely hoping for the continuation of our creative partnership, EB

p.s. this love letter is not a metaphor

0 comments:

Post a Comment