one cold Beltane

I had many good intentions of arising before dawn to watch the morris dancers on the river greet the sun. Then I woke up and heard it was 32 degrees out and just stayed in bed shivering.

The whole holiday was chilly and my body is no longer acclimated, apparently. I wore a hat all day inside.

Still it was a wonderful mayday and I did warm up dancing for 3 hours that night, which was lovely. And May is here, spring is here and there is even a warm up happening. So that is all good.

It is the big plant sale this weekend and I am planning a new herb garden which I will probably start talking about here way too much soon. Although it's been chilly spring really does feel hopeful to me this year.

Which is great, I feel like I can use all the hope there is to spare right now.


0 comments:

Post a Comment