nature refreshment

We are having beautiful autumn weather and I forgot my camera. Of course forgetting your camera does not negate the weather but it does make it hard to take pictures.

I am finding the glowing leaves healing. I had a nice time running yesterday and on the days I don't run, I walk. I have room in my brain to think. For instance I realized that I need to pick out a new cell phone. But I don't feel overwhelmed or depressed about this, I feel rather excited, like I have energy to think about it.

It looks like this settled gorgeous weather is with us for a week. I feel so fortunate. I was really looking forward to writing posts as well but my slow brain seems to have forgotten everything I was thinking of saying. Perhaps next time I will be more eloquent?

0 comments:

Post a Comment