The past 6 months

When I think about the past six months I feel a sense of pride. I made many changes some worked out and some did not. I am happy I have lost 52.5 pounds and have had so many non-scale victories. 

My lower inflammation levels have made many things better in my life. In general, I feel more confident about my health and future. I am also experiencing higher energy and that is wonderful. I am also seeing how weird the food-emotional connection can still be for me after all these years.

The past 6 months have certainly not been easy and some days it has been dreadful. But then some days have been fun and successful, so perhaps normal life has continued on...

I don't know if the goal I set last August 1, to lose 100#, is reasonable for me and my body but it should be interesting finding out. I have not been that small in 30+ years. Right now, I am doing my best to celebrate every victory, every good choice, keep moving and trying to not take anything personally. 

I am happy with right now and I am also looking forward to August and seeing where I am then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment