A bit easier and updates

I think my fast this week was a bit easier. Yay! I went over half a week - 95 hours. I hit the official half week time at 5am and I wasn't going to eat then. I spent way more time at home near my kitchen due to the weather this week so the fact that it was easier at all is amazing.

Current goal is to eat just the right amount for me over the weekend. I had Himalayan for an early dinner. It was a big meal and had a few more carbs than I usually eat. I hope it doesn't spark cravings and I hope to relax into my eating.

I need to decide if next week I am going to do another half week fast or if I want to do a week of alternate day fasts. I wish we came with a guidebook so that I would know the 'right' thing to do for me.

I had a couple of new lows on the scale. 
Down 52.4 pounds!

0 comments:

Post a Comment