going direct

My knowledge of astrology is rather scanty and I started to just embrace my "don't know" mind around it. Is mercury retrograde just a story? A myth? A convenient shorthand? An inconvenient irritating scenario? An expectation fed situation? I don't know.

Some people don't believe in PMS. [I definitely believe in it] And that thing about light being a particle and a wave. At the same time. That still strikes me as odd. And part of my brain keeps trying to insist that the cat can't be alive and dead at the same time even though I accept alternate realities.

I do know that I am celebrating that it goes direct today and I am expecting an immediate improvement in clarity of communication and systems ... and thought processes. Or you know, not.

This time I am open to see what happens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment