exercised

Wow I am still sore from Sunday. Before I dive into that
word count: 58,467, feeling happy about writing.

Back to my soreness, for some reason I thought it would be fun? easy? smart? [perhaps I just didn't think] to go to my first yoga class in 9 months on Sunday morning and then later that evening do 2 hours of ECD again, for the first time in 9 months.

I think it was the yoga that caused the overall soreness, my almost 3 months of steady exercise notwithstanding, yoga uses stuff that doesn't get used often enough. I went into pigeon and almost had a panic attack. But I tried a new teacher and really enjoyed it. Especially the stopping part, I do love it when yoga is over, and I know I am not alone in that.

The dancing was great. My ankle did stiffen up during the break though I realized the next ball is just a little over 2 months away and I better get ready for it. It is always surreal to walk outside afterwards and feel warm at 5 degrees Fahrenheit. I was happy with how good it felt although my search for the perfect dancing shoe continues.

0 comments:

Post a Comment