the sound of a voice

So lately I have been hearing a voice. Specifically my own voice. I cannot remember how many times in the past month or so I have heard myself say something and thought 'wow I sound so nasal' and then have spoken again in a what seems to me to be a clearer [purer?] tone. I do not remember ever noticing how my own voice sounds before. I have always been one of those people that when I did hear myself I have wondered 'do I really sound like that?' I have asked my nearest if I sound different to them and they said no.

So why on earth does it seem I can suddenly hear my own voice? Is there something I am trying to say to myself, to the world? Does this mean anything? Has this ever happened to anyone else? I hope it's not a symptom for something dreadful.

No writing update today, unexpected company sucked away some time I thought would go to writing.

Feel free to think 'ye gods this woman is really reaching for blog posts here'. But these odd things need to get recorded somewhere...

0 comments:

Post a Comment