multi-tasking

ok, now I can't remember if that word had a hyphen in it or not.
So I am going to keep on with the snippets in December, cause you all want me to keep writing, I hope? Although since I am only about halfway through my first draft it's going to go on for awhile, because I don't see how I can keep up the 50,000 words in a month pace in December. But then who knows? I am spending some time researching Amsterdam as well.

Word count: 51265 [darn I miss that graph]

So writing aside, I have accepted another self challenge. To stop multi-tasking while eating my food, the biggest culprit is reading. It's been 2 days, and I have done ok. I did eat a pear while driving yesterday and then realized as soon as I swallowed the last bite 'whoops'

Anyway if you live in Mpls take pity on me and join me for a meal :) way easier to not read when there is good company...

Winning Nanowrimo was simply awesome, if you have ever thought of it, go for it next year! I'll be with ya.

0 comments:

Post a Comment