Adventure report

I spent the long weekend with family in Virginia Beach. I visited the ocean daily and listened for hours. I cared not how cold it was on the shore

I took my god-daughter out and said "Let's go have an adventure" and we did. It involved huge bridges, underwater tunnels, many, many birds, lights, coloring and the ocean.

I woke up every morning to a three year beaming at me and asking "Did you sleep well?"

The disappearance of all my knitting tools meant that I could buy this and not feel guilty. Mine is hot pink and I have wonderful plans to enhance it to a color more to my liking.

No one will be surpassed to hear that shortly after I bought the above - This came back to me! Much knitting followed. My orange bag is being reticent about its adventures but I respect that. So happy it is back.

There were robins everywhere, flocks of robins. Trees full of robins. It was amazing. I am guessing VA Beach is on their migration path and that is why there were hundreds all together. It was surreal, like a robin dream. Their twittering en masse was delightful.

I am amazed at how much adventure was packed into 4 days and as soon as I recover a bit I will be ready for more active adventure seeking.

Wishing you all many happy adventures along with cozy time.


0 comments:

Post a Comment