so that Opera last night

I was so underwhelmed by it all. and I am pretty sure it wasn't the pms because those I was with felt the same without the pms. Although that may have been the reason why I didn't enjoy dressing up as much as I usually do.

Granted we didn't stay for the third act, but that tells it's own tale. I didn't want to stay for it, I was fine with going home. I could pick some parts of it to pieces but no point. It just wasn't our thing last night. Which is ok.

I am happy to report though that I believe the review was wrong. I didn't find it the least 'real' or 'realistic'. Which was fine. I don't know of anyone who goes to the opera for realism. I certainly don't. I don't go to opera's for subtle gentle entertainment.

Anyone who wondered why all the shows I attend are uniformly good that streak is certainly broken.


0 comments:

Post a Comment