sigh, CSA failure

The most recent CSA was brilliant, squash, arugula, beans, savoy cabbage, pickling cukes, broccoli, fresh onions. I can't even remember it all.

I love it but with the best intentions I still can't keep up with it. I had the best plans. I tried to be organized and we ate a lot of it. But still I ended up throwing stuff away that went bad before I could get to it. It makes me so sad and guilty, which isn't helpful because I really am doing the best that I can.

Sometimes it even seems like I did better last year even though I was dealing with twice as much, that can't be accurate though. It must just be that haze of time. I am going to try to come up with new ways to meet this challenge, any ideas be sure to let me know.

As for the garden the first full size tomato is rapidly turning gorgeous. Those d@mn squirrels better not pilfer it, take one bite and mock me. We'll see though. Minneapolis squirrels have no fear.

I hope everyone's growing projects are moving along nicely.


0 comments:

Post a Comment