a choice was made

Once again I have started Nanowrimo late but I have started.

Word count = 2349

This year I had to make a choice. What was I going to write about this year? Last year I had basically dreamed out the beginning third of my book. I had a course mapped out in front of me. This year I had to make a choice between something completely different and a sort of sequel to my last book.

Since I am currently revising the first story and living in that mental universe I decided to stay there and work on the second story in the same world. I am putting the focus on some minor characters that wanted their chance on the page. I don't think I'll be getting a crush on any of my characters any time soon though. I think I may miss that.

Happy writing, remember it's suppose to be fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment