tiny people charm

Word count=4174

My number is slowly moving up but I am still having fun. I did really wonder about nanowrimo this year. I knew I was going to have wonderful visitors for 9 days the beginning of November including my 22 month old goddaughter. Obviously I decided to write anyway, because the truth is most of us don't have a lot of leisure to write. We have to balance it in with work and relationships and laundry. We have to choose over and over again what we are going to spend out time doing.

We are having fun but there are many hours I choose to spend with them instead of writing. That is ok with me. The truth is I don't get to see my family that often and I want to see them when I have the chance. Also I don't want this to turn into a 'should'. I don't need another one of those. Last year I started late and missed a least a week of writing due to travel and other commitments but I still finished. And I had fun.

Of course I don't know what the future holds, I may not finish my 50,000 words this month but I plan on having fun. It's still not too late to join the creative free fall if you want!

0 comments:

Post a Comment