A tenth of the way

I am trying to stay positive. word count = 5495 That is a tenth of the way!


And really I need to celebrate that and not look at those silly stats that persist on telling me how far behind I am. Although there is a goal for the month, the point is to have fun and meet the end goal. You don't win more if you keep up with the 1667 word total per day...


I am noticing how different this year is already from last year. Since it's not new anymore I don't have that same sense of wonder. Yet it is still fun. and absorbing. and challenging.

I have 4 more great days with family and then hopefully I'll get some writing meet ups with friends. And I am proud to be writing complete crap in the true nanowrimo tradition. I dare to write badly! peace out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment