unbelievable -- done

Word count = 50,044

Yes, that means what you think it means. I am finished, as of last night at 11pm. I wanted to call everyone but it was too late.

The feeling of wonder and accomplishment is so sweet. The feeling of mental exhaustion near complete.

I look at my stats, I finished 2 days early and missed 11 days of writing entirely due to outside circumstances. This certainly made things harder, I don't recommend it at all. But it does show me what I can do under a stress and a tight deadline and saying 'no' to some things.

I did not take time off to work on this project. I have enjoyed working on it and fleshing out my imaginary world some more. I am hoping that this year I have built a stronger habit or writing more regularly in smaller amounts now that I have shown myself the incredible goals I can meet.

Mostly I am just happy. A beautiful Monday to all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment