finally on track

Yesterday for the first time this entire month I was above where I needed to be for nanowrimo, no longer lagging behind.

word count = 43,581

That means the end is really in sight. It also means I wrote over 9000 words yesterday and my brain is rather numb.

But no matter, I'm sure by December I'll be able to pithily sum up my experience from this year's nano, now all I can do is sit with a blank look on my face.

It's early Saturday morning and I am off to workout. Hopefully that will help me get these last 6K words written this weekend before my next week explodes with work and fun. Although at this moment it doesn't seem very likely... I think I was writing something but I only have the vaguest recollection of it and really no idea what I was going to write next. huh

perhaps more coffee would help?

0 comments:

Post a Comment